Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Darkest Weeks

Life has its many twists and turns, what you do with them makes you who you are. These past two weeks have been crazy. People have gone out of my life and others have come back in my life. I know I’m strong and I know I can get through anything. I know that losing the one you love hurts but you have to move on. Sitting and burying yourself in your sorrows won’t do anything for you. Looking forward and thinking positive will get you through it all. I’ve gone through one of the hardest situations a young lady can be put in. And the support that I thought I would have from the one I loved was not there. When something like that happens you really find who a person is. I did find that I have amazing friends. I have people that I can always count on. I learned that even if you don’t talk to your childhood best friend for months at a time and think that ya’ll hate each other they will be there for you when a bad situation comes. It’s comforting to know that I’m not alone even though I feel like it all the time. It’s time that I stop worrying about everyone else’s problems so much and for once focus on myself. I need to reach my goals before I can help everyone reach theirs, or I will never reach anything I want in my life. I have to keep my head up and move on. I’m still here and alive and well that’s something to be proud of. Its time to stop sulking in my sorrows and grow up and deal with it! Thank you to all my friends that have helped me through this tough time. I couldn’t of used your help more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment